Smart Industrial IoT Gateway.
Provideing users with stable network connectivity and data transmission.
The Robustel Smart Industrial IoT Gateway M1200 is a compact cellular gateway based on GSM/GPRS/
EDGE/UMTS/WCDMA/HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA+/FDD LTE/TDD LTE/Cat.M1/Cat.NB1 networks.
M1200 enables remote data transmission of local serial ports and I/O, and supports such interfaces as RS-232, RS-485 and mini-USB. This dual-SIM gateway provides users with stable network connectivity and data transmission.
- Auto GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/WCDMA/HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA+/FDD LTE/TDD LTE/Cat.M1/Cat.NB1 connections (No AT command required)
- Dual-SIM backup (push-push or MFF type optional)
- Transparent TCP and UDP protocol connections
- ICMP, DDNS, SNTP and Telnet
- Modbus RTU to TCP
- Auto rebooting via SMS and Timer
- Configuration and firmware upgrading via USB and RCMS
- Sending SMS if DI is triggered
- Robust industrial design (9 to 36V DC, -40 to +75 °C extended operating temperature, desktop or wall mounting or DIN rail mounting)
- Support bridge (modem only) mode, via serial port or USB port